Thursday, December 3, 2009

But he said to me...

"My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness." Therefore I will boast all the more gladly about my weaknesses, so that Christ's power may rest on me. 2 Cor. 12:9

Dad is very weak right now. He is not eating well and is having very high output. All of this is very discouraging to Dad. We are taking one day at a time and trusting in the all sufficient grace of Jesus Christ to give us power in our weakness. Please pray for comfort for Dad, peace as He trusts in the perfect plan of His Savior Jesus Christ. Our earthly desire is that Dad's strength and physical health will be restored. Our eternal desire is that God's perfect plan will be accomplished and that He is glorified in all that we are and all that we do. We trust His perfect love and are resting in the palm of His hand. While we continue to pray for Dad's healing, we are comforted in knowing that God's plan is good.

No comments: